Real Time Analysts are a key component of the success Uber’s Community Operations teams and responsible for assisting our Hyd COE’s in achieving SLA and Schedule Adherence goals across multiple LOB’s and sites. As well as making recommendations on how to improve SLA’s via CSR availability and real-time schedule adjustments.
As a Real Time Analyst, you’ll be the subject matter expert for real-time analysis in monitoring necessary SLA and adherence call outs for all LOB’s in our Hyd and VTZ locations.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum of 1 year WFM experience preferably in a Real Time environment. Candidates with less experience will be considered if they meet other requirements
- Experience with Workforce management tools, preferably Verint.
- Willingness to work weekends, early mornings, late nights, and holidays, in an operational 24/7 environment – depending on the shift proposed
- Leading by example – maintain a positive, can-do attitude and encourage others to do the same
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- A keen understanding of the greater org, bug/outage reporting, and basic technical knowhow
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, data management, Google Sheet/ Excel skills
- Ability to derive insights from data and recommend actions
- Strong performance across all productivity and quality KPIs, and a strong evidence of discipline (healthy leave record, punctual, etc.)
- Positive influencer
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.