Position Summary: This position is responsible architecting and executing manual and automation testing for amplifier software platform within Car Audio business unit.
No direct reports
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test cases
- Provide architectural and technical leadership on developing automation framework.
- Provide test documentation in line with Automotive SPICE software process.
- Development and maintenance of tools for test Automation to improve efficiency and quality
- Create reproduction scenarios to aid in root causing defects.
- Use online collaboration tools to effectively work in a global environment.
- Triage problems and coordinate with multiple teams for issue resolution.
- Maintenance of requirements traceability.
- Self-driven and Innovative to drive continuous improvements in test process.
- Weekly status reporting and metrics.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Total 10+ years of overall testing experience including 4-6 years of automotive testing experience
- Proficiency in analysing requirements and develop test cases based on functional specifications.
- Proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Test management tools, test automation tools, and Project management tools
- Ability to utilize online collaboration tools.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Python scripting language
- JIRA, Zephyr, DOORs
- Familiarity with testing of Autosar modules and components
- Familiarity with audio test equipment
- Working knowledge of vehicle communication systems like CAN or A2B
- Ability to debug hardware systems
- C, C++ programming ability.
- ASPICE or similar Automotive engineering standards
- Willingness to work from a office in Bangalore
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! ( )