To be the Kennametal top level technical expert in one or more highly specialized phases of IT applications or systems, covering all aspects of a given technology. Responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into IT solutions to achieve business objectives. Must be able to review and solve IT application issues through detailed analysis, trouble shooting, and collaboration covering all aspects of a given technology. Works with cross functional (Business, enterprise architecture, application – Solutioning and delivery) teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual and detailed design for the requirement. Provides technical leadership on complex projects resulting in appropriate implementation.
Collaborate with Quality and Engineering Business teams to
- Understand their requirements
- Demonstrate standard SAP processes & Best Practices to improve productivity and quality of work
- Collaborate with IT teams
- To develop conceptual and detailed design to meet business requirement.
- Translate functional requirements to technical design
- Support enhancements to existing custom SAP applications supporting Tool Management and Material Specifications
Bachelor Of Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial Production)
SAP Certification in QM (preferred)
5+ years of business Functional experience (in the areas of Quality Planning, Inspection, Calibration)
5+ years as SAP QM lead functional consultant.
oDesign of Solution
Knowledge of (SAP PP, PM) – Preferred
Knowledge of (SAP PI, ABAP, FIORI, Project Management)– advantage
Knowledge of Lean tools – FMEA, VSM, QFD, Six Sigma – Advantage