Req ID: 97995
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administration Specialist to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
Summary: Provides ongoing systems administration support including installation, customization, maintenance and troubleshooting of hardware / software systems. Provides technical support and advises on the use of programming tools, database systems and networks. Provides support to address the availability and reliability issues on systems (Windows) across multiple locations. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Operational responsibilities include remediation of daily incident tickets, system compliance responsibilities, system run enhancement testing and staging, policy / procedure enhancements and adherence, client contact coordination and operational recommendations. Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments. Implements appropriate levels of system security. Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components. Ensures 24×7 after-hour support.
- Individuals have a deep understanding of their own subject area and a broad understanding of related subject areas.
- They handle diverse issues and lead projects that contribute to the company’s success.
- Analyzes business needs and recommends ways to optimize IT policies and procedures in achieving business objectives.
- Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future design, performance, and capacity management.
- Acts as a technical expert in the design, architecture and deployment of new systems to keep the server environment stable and interruptions to a minimum in standalone and multitiered environments.
- Proactively learns new technologies to resolve any problems involved in integrating the new technologies with current systems.
Typical Years of Experience: Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications: Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of systems software / hardware, networks and operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of processes and tools utilized for system management, problem reporting, change management and support tools.
- Exceptional technical troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Regularly required to bend, stoop, etc.
FLSA Designation or OT Eligibility: Exempt
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.