Req ID: 99517
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Systems Administration Specialist to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
Performs the installation and maintenance of moderately complex hardware / software systems. • Supports larger user groups. • Works with vendors to address system support issues and escalations. • Confers with end users to determine software and / or hardware requirements.
1. Receiving Calls/Emails/Web tickets from end users (UK based) for services, inquiries and problem notifications and log them
into the ticketing tool.
2. Attempt resolution of tickets relating to end user computing equipment (desktops, laptops, office applications, printers e.t.c)
3. Resolve incidents within prescribed time limits, if possible; otherwise, escalate to appropriate Level 2 groups.
4. Triaging the tickets to different support groups based on category of the ticket
5. Following up on tickets and tracking them to closure
6. Providing sufficient and accurate information to users on the ticket status
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works as a consulting team member in the development of technical solutions within consulting practice area.
- Under moderate supervision, applies varied technical and business skills and develops experience in IT solution creation and
delivery with increased business acumen.
- Implements defined solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing
- Contributes towards team goals by delivering assigned consulting project activities.
- Project manages the delivery of a specific component, task, module or activity of project management.
- Interacts with external customer and end user through project team and project leads with limited direct interaction.
- Develops knowledge and expertise in a single technology or application solution within a practice.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.