Location Address: Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 India (IN)
Careers with CDK Global – where to next?
So who are we and what do we do?
CDK Global is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers in more than 100 countries worldwide for the world’s biggest car brands. Although we operate on a global scale, we are small by comparison and that is a good thing. It means that we are still a business where every person matters and where anyone can make an impact on our growth and success. We have opportunities in a wide range of business areas so wherever in the world you join us, you will get the support, training and tools you need to make significant steps forward in your career.
When customers subscribe to CDK Products and Services, it is just the beginning of a long-fulfilling mutually beneficial relationship. The objective is not just enough to simply meet our contractual obligations, but in fact, to make Remarkable Customer Experience
Deliver Laser Forms to North American Automotive Dealers to accomplish their digital contracting business in compliance with States and Federal Laws as per outlined formats.
Should have inclination towards writing simple programming logics, expressions, syntax and Code conditioning.
Be part of world-class Forms Building specialists Team, having a large impact on the automotive industry in North America.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- The individual’s primary responsibility is to build the Laser Forms and load on to DMS Box (client server), using relevant tools and applications
- Ensure that the information we programed should work effectively on all circumstances without any glitches and rework
- Finance and Insurance Data mapping, coding and aligning the fields on Laser Forms
- Validate data and test Forms using fully loaded deals from Dealer Management System
- Customize Laser Forms, do adjustments and settings to meet Customer requirements
- Exceptional Quality standards to be maintained to deliver error free Forms
- Resolve issues and handle day to day escalations
- Work with the Peers, SMEs and Team Leaders/ Project Leaders to meet Call Back Expectations
- Need to go beyond the expectations to meet the team deliverables
- Sustain a thorough understanding of CDK products, processes, customer needs and escalation protocol
- Work closely with US teams in a collaborative environment
- Identify opportunities to automate manual configurations and tasks by leveraging emerging technologies
- Position requires extensive hands-on technical inclination coupled with ingenuity, product knowledge, industry knowledge, and communication skills
- Attends training courses as required and stay abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
- Works in a team environment and assist team members on various issues
- Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned
- Works in an environment with competing priorities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc or B.Com Computers or equivalent education (OR)
- B.Tech in Engineering (Any stream)
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in Operations
- Must demonstrate fluency & a very good command in the English language (Both verbal and written) communications
- Must possess a passion for Technology, with the ability to be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to set priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience working as part of onshore/offshore Teams is highly desirable
- Must be willing to have daily contact with US-based Team members as required
- Ability to use multiple software applications
- Time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Performance Track record should be good in last 2 to 3 years
- Should be able to write code using expressions and Logic building
- A sound programming knowledge of C, C++ (or) C# will be an added advantage
- Planning & scheduling abilities.
Preferred (Not limited to) will be added advantage:
- DMS Experience preferred
- General knowledge of internal processes at car dealerships
- Automotive industry experience
Who do we look for? We look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours. What can we offer you? To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not tenure. Excel in your role here and the rewards will be excellent too. We will also help you to grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the opportunities our global market has to offer. Start your Journey with CDK Global.