- This role will be a part of Hasbro’s logistics team in managing the delivery of Hasbro’s products to global markets.
- Ensure the full compliance with proper documentation handling and shipping instruction on shipment execution.
- Monitor the shipment process and prepare relevant shipping documents according to different customers’ requirements and local regulations
- Monitor the performance of vendors / forwarders / booking agents / shipping lines for shipment fulfilment.
- Support the Logistics Manager for projects implementation.
- Submit shipping documents to banks (if necessary) and work with finance department counterpart to ensure the smooth payment receivable process.
Years of Experience Required
- At least 5 years of work experience in logistic industry, ideally in toy and entertainment industry
Technical Skills Requirement
- Degree in relevant industry or equivalent
- Knowledge in import/export process and customs procedures in global sourcing plants
- Well-verse in PC application and ERP
- Excellent command of English skills
Soft Skills Requirements
- He/she will be an important part of driving the success of the team’s daily operation
- Occasionally, he/she will be required to make operational decisions to ensure daily operation is efficient and effective
- Fast learner with a passion for continuous learning and expanding his/her technical skills is essential
- Strong teamwork capability, be able to cooperate with colleagues from different background, department and levels
- Showing potential or ideally some relevant experience in coaching others, e.g. leading best practice, acting as escalation point, sharing experience and information
- Respects the process and company’s practices while not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Showing potential or ideally some relevant experience in leading and managing a project
- Self-initiative with strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with internal and external customers