Req ID: 101466
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Storage Services Senior Specialist to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Requires 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Eager to learn and apply acquired knowledge.
- Works on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
- Works with key technical and business stakeholders to determine data and storage requirements and creates solutions to meet requirements.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
- Basic project management skills.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Technical writing skills.
- EMC Storage Administration-VMAX/VNX/VNXe/XIO
- EMC Storage Administration-XIO/Compellent
- Various Storage management tools
- Experience on industry leading IT Asset Management tools such as Service Now/Flexera/Remedy.
- Advanced knowledge on Excel, Access, other tools to create reports and Dashboards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on customer service, including experience handling challenging situations
- Detail oriented, customer oriented, result delivery oriented, analytic thinking
- Performs incident management and change management execution.
- Creates and manages capacity and trending reports of system operations.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.