As a Recruiter, you’ll have a direct hand in building one of the fastest-growing technology companies of all time. In this role, you’ll own the hiring strategy for your teams and work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best talent. The right person will be comfortable in an ownership environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a large start-up culture
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… thousands of Uber applicants each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires.
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding talent (employee referrals, networking events, lead generation, employee resource groups, diversity & inclusion)
- Utilize ATS reports (ICIMS experience a plus), dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Own the candidate experience to provide a smooth and rich process.
What You’ll Need
- A minimum of 5 years full-cycle, in-house recruiting experience (sourcing, candidate management, offer recommendation and negotiation)
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation)
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and Linkedin Recruiter
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together. Job Recruitment, for Sr position. Bangalore Rajajinagar Location. We are hiring # Internal Hiring # IT Recruitment # Rajajinagar # Bangalore # Sr Recruiter. We are hiring for our…Senior Recruiter EMEA About Us: Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific…Hi Greetings from Phoenix Human Capital. Roles and Responsibilities: Sourcing resumes from different job portals as per the requirement from client company. Developing a good …