The GSO Partner Enablement team is looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our Solutions & Program Management team. The GSO Partner Enablement Team mandate is to ensure our partner footprint is optimal, manage all financial and process compliance across the partner support teams and bring industry best practices to our stakeholders. As a Sr Analyst you will work efficiently and optimally with our internal GSO, Legal and Regional VMs and our external partner stakeholders to ensure that our financial and process compliance goals are achieved.
Our team’s projects range from sourcing new partners to driving contractual language changes that positively impact commercial and quality outcomes of our partner contracts and range from maintaining partner invoicing to managing brand buyer’s forums. It does not stop there. When we need to think outside of the box to deliver GSO Support outcomes, the Partner Enablement team is at the forefront of leveraging our Global 14 partner 40+ site footprint.
What the Candidate Will Do
In this role, we are looking for analysts that can impact these outcomes by assisting the Global Program Leaders with:
- Contract Language drafts including new scopes of work and larges scale MSA amendments that will facilitate outcome based pricing structure changes
- Examples include Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters and Cure Letter Notices
- Support for solutions activities including new and existing LOB support changes within a partner site and the required tactical changes needed for contracts, accurate invoicing and compliance with contract management and governance processes
- Solutions Support to manage and create Partner RFP events and post the event summarizing solution recommendations for key stakeholders
- Assist with Governance/Compliance Audit summaries and creation of dashboards across partner network
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Solutions, RFP Response or Contract writing background preferred
- Copyediting proposal details including reviewing for compliance, accuracy, and completeness
- Basic understanding of contract life cycle, legal and compliance principles and commercial agreements
- Ability to Interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and revising requirements for solutions needs as needed to fit technical and functional needs
- Working knowledge of Google Suite & Microsoft Office Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Call Center Operations and/or Support Operations Program background
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
View & Apply