Relocation Level: No
Hiring Manager: ADI MAHESWARA REDDY GALI
Recruiter: Sireesha Ponnaganti
Cyber security measures are increasingly important as cyber-attacks continue to proliferate. Identity and Access Governance plays a critical role within Cyber Security in protecting systems and applications. For more than 41 years, Micron’s teams of dreamers, visionaries, and scientists have redefined innovation—designing and building some of the world’s most advanced memory and semiconductor technologies.
Micron’s Global Security Organization (GSO) team is focused on enabling company success with the delivery of high business value. We are seeking an IT Software Engineer to join our team working shoulder-to-shoulder with Micron’s IAG team within several Identity and Access Governance disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking to advance a career in IAG with a variety of possibilities and challenges. As a member of our Agile team, you will be provided mentoring where you can develop your potential and grow professionally to promote your success.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Configure IAG platform connectors, schema, workflows, user interface and enterprise roles as needed to enable use cases / user stories developed by Product Management team.
- Perform custom development as needed to support IAG use cases / user stories.
- Configure and customize IAG reports to meet business needs.
- Perform preventive maintenance and patching from product vendor.
- Conduct DR and performance (load, stress and endurance) testing.
- Develop test harness for repeatable testing and quality.
- Conduct functional smoke testing as part of ongoing preventive maintenance.
- Onboard source and target business systems to IAG platform via REST, SOAP, flat file and database connections through Application Factory model.
- Support development of Application Factory process and templates.
- Troubleshoot and resolve workflow, connector, interface and reporting issues as they arise.
- Proactively monitor IAG platform, source and target integrations for issues before and as they arise, including data consistency and connectivity.
- Develop and maintain runbooks for day-day operations of IGA platform.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to see solutions to their conclusion
- Ability to define, document, and communicate requirements in business-relevant language
- Ability to be self-directed and a fast learner and flexible to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Ability to react to high-pressure dynamic changing environments
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience working in Information Technology systems
- At least 2-3 years of experience supporting IAG platforms preferred SailPoint.
- Technical understanding of IAG capabilities, intersection with other cyber security domains, products, vendors and industry practices.
- Adept in LDAP, identity schema and data, enterprise roles, Java, REST and SOAP APIs, PowerShell.
- Strong development and problem solving skills. Self-starter.
- Fluent in Agile methodology and [Jira / Azure DevOps / other Agile management tool], including feature, epic and story development, backlog grooming.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-SR3 || Tier 4 ||