Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Position Title : Sr. Software Engineer
Roles and responsibility:
- Design and implementation of routing and multicast protocols in the Switch/Router product lines of Ruckus
- Design, develop and deliver high quality software using the latest technologies and innovations in a timely manner
- Handle key customer issues on need basis and front end with TAC team
- Technical documentation of key project deliverables like Functional Spec, Unit test cases
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/BTech/ME/ M Tech in ECE/CS with 4-8 years of related industry experience developing system software using ‘C’
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, programming and trouble shooting skills required
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to work effectively and harmoniously in large teams across geographies.
- An Expert in ‘C’ Coding
- Deep and extensive knowledge of layer 3 in the areas of forwarding and protocols.
- Specific knowledge in the area of L3 like VRRP, OSPF, BGP, BFD, VxLAN, Multicast protocols like IGMP, MLD, PIM, DVMRP
- Knowledge of multicast cache pruning and packet replication techniques
- Hands on experience on any of the merchant silicon a big plus
- Good debugging skills a must, Acquaintance to GDB a big plus.
- Working experience in a Linux/Unix is must.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.