Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.” Additional information is available at .
Experience Level: 12+
- Proficient in Configuration of SAP FI/CO in accordance to SAP Best Practices
- SAP FI/CO Projects/Support Consulting – Business Requirement Gathering, Applicable Documentation in Project/Support, SAP Design/Configuration/Testing, Final Preparation /Go-Live and Support.
- Define and Execute Test Cases (Unit & Regression) with Industry standard Documentation.
- Understanding of Industrial Business Processes in Domains of FI & CO and able to Guide Business Community with SAP Solution & GAP Analysis.
- Expertise in Project Management (Roll-Outs/Process Implementation) and Execution.
- Operational SPOC for SAP FI&CO in Projects and Support.
- Cross Module and Integration Knowledge with other Modules is Most relevant for this Position.
- Expert in Interface Techniques between SAP & Third-Party Applications.
- Candidate must have worked on FI/CO Year end and Month end activity.
- Autonomous and Proactive communication and collaborate with Domain SPOC’s and technical teams to prioritize requirements and evaluate potential solutions.
- Added Advantage – Exposure to SAP Purchase-to-Payment (PTP) and product life-cycle management. SAP Production Panning, and Materials Management workflow. Roles and Authorizations.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Asset accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Profitability analysis and taxation
- Internal Orders
- Product costing
- Profitability Analysis (CO
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.