Req. ID: 220581
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
The RTL Design Engineer in the Non-Volatile Memory Group at Micron Technology, Inc., will be core technical individual contributor in design and validation of the on-chip controller and mixed signal circuitry in NAND FLASH chips. In this highly visible and challenging role, your responsibilities will include architecture development and product definition, system integration and full-chip and block-level validation plan and execution. Also RTL design and implementation of the controller hardware, synthesis, APR and full timing closure as well as development of firmware code for NAND internal operations. You will be working very closely with design teams both domestic and overseas on different projects.
- Knowledge and/or experience in large scale design projects is desirable.
- Knowledge of Digital ASIC Design methodology is required.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Verilog language.
- Knowledge and/or experience in synthesis and static timing analysis is desirable.
- Development of Micron’s NAND Flash behavioral models in SystemVerilog.
- Complete verification on Micron’s NAND Flash models based on design datasheet.
- Full-chip functional verification on Micron’s non-volatile memory design projects.
- You thoroughly understand design specs and develop verification plans for various designs.
- TestBench Development in SystemVerilog targeting complete functionality coverage.
- Support of SystemVerilog assertion and coverage-driven methodology.
- Support of design verification methodology improvements.
- Run directed and constrained-random verification tests.
- Knowledge and/or experience in non-volatile memory design (NAND in particular) is a strong plus.
- Experience with mixed-mode design and validation is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Design/Verification CAD tools such as ncsim, Design Compiler, Formality, PrimeTime, etc.
- Knowledge and Experience with transistor level simulators such as Spice, Ultrasim, HSIM is desirable.
- Knowledge of TCL, PERL or Python is a plus.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or BS + 5 years’ experience required.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748 ).
Keywords: Hyderabad || Andhra Pradesh (IN-AP) || India (IN) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SR2 ||