We are looking for a Product Manager within Revenue Products to build financial platforms which are truly world class. This role will be responsible for owning and designing Uber’s financial infrastructure supporting revenue accounting, settlement reconciliation, billing and invoicing, and revenue analytics. As a part of a global team with presence in multiple locations and supporting Uber businesses in 650+ cities. You will create platforms to automate key revenue processes, optimize financial close activities, onboard new businesses and markets onto Uber financial systems, and enable visibility into financials in near real-time. Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you launch and by your ability to lead and inspire a high-performing cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Data, Finance, Design, Marketing and Operations.
What You’ll Do
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber’s mission and strategy
- Build a roadmap for the product in collaboration with leaders within the finance organization
- Incorporate user feedback and insights into new product ideas
- Partner with engineering teams to leverage and influence the direction of the platform
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver and execute to enhance platform experience
What the Candidate Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in Revenue Accounting, Billing, Accounts Receivables
- Experience with global public companies strongly preferred
- Strong technical acumen and a deep understanding of Finance processes, in particular in the revenue, billing and invoicing domain.
- 8+ years experience in building, scaling and delivering highly successful and innovative financial systems
- Expertise in Financial Systems and products for revenue management, billing, and accounts receivables
- Proven track record of hiring, building out and training teams of Product Managers, Business Analysts to deliver high quality products
- Proven capability in delivering financial systems end to end; building out a strategy from inception all the way to requirements, design, build and post production support
- Global experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.