- Lead the day-to-day US/Canada payroll process, including terminations and off-cycle processes, , Timekeeping controls.
- Ensure timely and accurate end-to-end, on-cycle payroll process
- Confirm required controls are validated and cleared as part of routine payroll processing; raise any exceptions or discrepancies.
- Keep Payroll processing documentation updated (e.g., data collection templates, processing schedule, checklist, DTPs, intranet)
- Handle the employee support ticketing system and ensure SLA’s are maintained with world-class customer support
- Work and support the Payroll team on day to day payroll activities.
- Prepare and or assist with specific ad-hoc payroll reports
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders for payroll inputs clarifications.
- Manage Payroll and Tax reconciliations, workday vs ADP smart compliance reports.
- Support various internal and external audits, domestic and international.
- Participate in new system implementations and or improvements related to payroll process and perform user testing
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Graduation from Finance background
- BONUS POINTS
- ADP Smart compliance
- Microsoft Office
- Google Gmail, Docs, Slides, Calendar, Drive and Sheets
- Equity and Benefits payroll processing
- Prior experience in workday Payroll.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.