ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s India Capability & Expertise Center (CEC) houses more than 60% of ZS people across three offices in New Delhi, Pune and Bengaluru. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to create and deliver real world solutions to the clients who drive our business. The CEC maintains standards of analytical, operational and technological excellence across our capability groups. Together, our collective knowledge enables each ZS team to deliver superior results to our clients.
ZS’s Business Technology group helps companies define and execute their technology strategy by designing, building and operating their business intelligence (BI), cloud, data management, dashboard and analytics capabilities. Team members strategize, design and build custom IT solutions to improve our clients’ commercial effectiveness.
SENIOR BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
- Lead design and development phases during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across multiple client engagements;
- Partner with program lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans with well-defined tasks and owners;
- Leverage information from requirements-gathering phase and utilize past experience to design a flexible and scalable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Lead the development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Help lead user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation phases.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- 4-6 years of relevant consulting-industry experience working on medium-large scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Extensive experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Manage team of analyst across different development skill-sets (Front-end user reporting, Back-end database management, ETL interfacing).
- Deep understanding of data management best practices and data analytics
- Up to speed with latest technologies in reporting, data warehousing, and data management
- Ability to lead requirements sessions with clients and project teams;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, planning and leadership skills;
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on
- Follow ZS in India on
and * Follow ZS on
for more job opportunities * Subscribe to the ZS in India
channel * Explore the
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View .