Selenium Test Analyst – 4 to 7 yrs – Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Test Automation of the Financial applications
- Work with stakeholders to produce testable acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain automated tests.
- Perform functional and acceptance testing working as part of a development team.
- Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required.
- Hands on coding of the automation test scripts
- Review test cases, and execution
- Experience on BDD Cucumber desired
- Must have hands on experience on Java and Selenium Scripting
- Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs, and developing automation scripts.
- Client Facing and have excellent communication skills
- Ready to work under minimal guidance for the allotted automation to be accomplished
- Ready to learn new technologies and tools to achieve maximum automation possible across domains and technologies
- Experience on working in DevOps desirable
Short Description Selenium Test Analyst – 4 to 6 Years – Pune Qualifications Job Responsibilities Job Description 3 years of working experience using Selenium of expe…Short Description Selenium Test Analyst – 4 to 6 Years – Pune Qualifications Job Responsibilities Job Description 3 years of working experience using Selenium of experie…Short Description Selenium Test Analyst – 4 to 6 years – Pune Job Responsibilities Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing and maintaining automated test scr…