Requisition ID: 274239
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP SDC offers comprehensive services for every aspect of customers’ software implementation, operations and upgrades, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer. Support employees explain the key methodology of Solution Support and how SAP engages in a holistic way, by understanding the end to end customer solution landscape, core business processes system landscape and process automation. The goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
- Experienced in Mobile Native UI, Auto Layout, Networking, Persistency, Multithreading, performance, push notifications, concurrency and Security.
- Solid understanding of the full Mobile development life cycle
- For iOS Developers: Strong programming skills in latest iOS versions, SWIFT, SWIFT UI, Objective-C, Cocoa and various iOS frameworks using XCode. SAP iOS SDK is an advantage.
- For Android Developers: Kotlin, Firebase and Android Studio. SAP Android SDK is an advantage.
- Experience in Cloud Platform technologies and architecture.
- Basic knowledge in any of the AR development platforms like ARPA SDK’s, DroidAR (for Android), Vuforia SDK, ARLab SDK etc., is an advantage.
- Sound Fundamentals of Computer Science and MVC Architectural concepts is required.
- Good hands on experience of tools like GIT/Gerrit.
- Highly skilled in prototyping tools (Wireframe development) like Axure, Sketch etc.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new functionality/technology quickly; Also able to explain technical information to technical or non-technical people
- Sound Analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Exposure to IoT or Machine Learning
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform development and SAP UI technologies would be an advantage
- Experience in CI/CD with Jenkins
- Full time B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Tech. from a recognized university.
- 3 – 9 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and Stake holder management skills
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results
- Customer handling skills and strong business processes knowledge
- Ability to share structured knowledge on the job and present concepts
- Travel ready.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply