- Involved in all the phases of a full-fledged SAP data migration project.
- We are looking for the resource who worked extensively on migration activities (green field implementation – SAP to SAP) and are from SAP background, MMWM, ABAP/ABAP HANA.
- Aware of how to estimate and plan SAP data migration project activities.
- Involved from the source system analysis phase of data migration project to go live and post go live activities of SAP data migration.
- Aware of different activities in SAP data migration project like: Data extraction techniques from SAP source system, data cleansing, transformations, mapping, pre-upload validations, mock uploads, data upload techniques for master and transaction data, post upload validations, rollback approach, pre-upload cut over, post upload cut over, estimate down time needed for final production data upload etc.
- Has coordinated extensively with the SAP system configuration/development project team to parallely execute data migration project considering various factors like dependency with SAP configuration/development project team, rollback, rework required in context of progress of both the projects in parallel etc.
- Has worked on SAP S/4 HANA Migration cockpit, LSMW, BDC, BAPIs.
- Is aware of various scenarios that will occur after migration of open finance and logistics document into the new system w.r.t to different interfaced systems and how to make the migrated documents system and process compatible in the new system.
- Aware of techniques to migrate transaction data objects before go live and delta load management.
- Aware of functional work-around processes that may need to be applied to migrated transaction data.
- SAP MM with S4 HANA Data Migration
- Strong experience in SAP background, MMWM, ABAP/ABAP HANA
- End to end migration activities, pre- migration activities
- Data extraction techniques.
- Good to Have Knowledge of any LSMW, BDC, BAPIs.
Learn More & Apply