Req ID: 99816
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SAP EWM- Functional Consultant (Techno-Functional) to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
Main Tasks (enhanced from Skills and Role Model)
- Working on multiple projects as a project team member or development workstream lead.
- Participating in the project implementation process with clients, business analysts and team members
- Developing application specifications. Making recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code with emphasis on EWM and SAP S/4HANA. LES-WM, LES-TRA, MM, SD and are still in long term use.
- Defining, developing or modifying software application modules using disciplined software development processes in SAP ECC and SAP EWM S/4HANA
- Derivation and development of technical conceptsfrom functional concepts.
- Installation, configuration, customization and integration of third-party software also in auxiliary logistics related tools, middleware and frameworks
- Conducting developer/unit testing of application modules to ensure application meets specifications
- Supporting in developing system architecture/interfaces.
- Documentingfunctions and changes to new or modified modules, test activities and related area like error handling and backup/recovery procedures.
- Analysis of bugs and their elimination in the context of incident and problem management.
- Adhering to quality standards and procedures. Reviewing modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application architecture standards.
- Design and implementation of interfaces to customer- or 3rd party systems
- Design, conception and implementation of generic solutions based on SAP for extension of global solutions
Evaluation of IT systems, feasibility measurement, cost estimation
Configuration of the SAP System using SAP EWM customizing features.
Project related tasks
- Go-Live support and 3rd level support after closing project
- Support project organization for integration- and user acceptance test
- Provide system documentation for SAP consulting, partially also for key-user training and operation
- Own work packages in implementation Projects
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.