Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-oriented activities. Entry level individuals may have their own accounts, or work on a team, and may have a small quota or territory Employees must be classified in one of the following job disciplines. Disciplines:
- Sales: Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products. Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions. Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans. Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction. Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
- Channel Sales: Responsible for the managing either of a list of channel partners and/or a partner in a given geography. Responsible for the channel quota development, as well as the partners’ and end users’ satisfaction. Channel partner may be: Value Added Reseller, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Systems Integrators, Distributors, Dealers, Alliances, Partners, Aggregators, Mass Merchandisers or Retail. Manages relationships and business plan as well as associated activities such as marketing, advertising, sales promotions, training and other Channel-related support.
- Software Sales: Responsible for selling products for which the predominant value to the customer comes from the intellectual property in the software, which is to be installed and integrated into the customer’s application. Typically approaches 90% revenue from software sales.
- Determines and develops approaches to complex sales assignments
- Leads sales-related projects using in-depth experience to influence results
- Solves complex problems using in-depth experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.Typically 6-7 years relevant experience for entry to this level.Requires extensive experience and knowledge in job and ability to work independently.
Full Time (F)
25 – 50%
Duration (Temp Positions Only): Not Applicable
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : India : Karnataka : Bengaluru
Job ID : 37413
Learn More & Apply