MTS encourages employees to take ownership and responsibility for their career development. We are glad you have decided to continue furthering your career at MTS by expressing interest in this role.
Responsible for the office management to ensure efficient operations. To provide support in various functional areas of Office Administration / Finance/ Accounting and Human Resources.
Major Areas of Accountability:
Office Administration * Take full responsibility of the Administration of MTS office in Bangalore.
- Manages Contracts, Agreements, Legal Documents & Audits pertaining to MTS India Operations
- Composes general correspondence and other documentation.
- Asset Management : Keep the records of fixed asset in terms of aquisition, relocation and deletion
- Manages and maintains complex schedules and calendars.
- Travel Management : For MTS India staff, arrange travels including flight booking, accommodation, rent car, insurance and visa requirement etc.For visitors from other affiliates (if the assistance is necessary), arrange accommodation, Domestic transportations and visa (when necessary). Provide transportation information to help visitors.Select/Manage vendors related to travel so to obtain competitive/reasonable service and cost.
- Performs basic office duties, such as copying, filing, faxing, typing standard documents, preparing, sorting, and distributing mail, entering data, and running basic or standard reports.
- Review travel expense reports submitted by Sales Department
- Represents MTS Systems in a professional manner always by keeping current with information pertaining to its services, policies, etc.
Finance & Accounting * Liaison with local payroll & accounting service provider for all timely payments.
- Liaison with external services provided for all the accounting information and ensure that accounts are monthly reconciled and handled properly. Monthly MIS (MIS – Management Information System) to MTS United States.
- Prepare various Financial and Administrative reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Maintain contracts with vendors, and process invoices for payment.
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities.
Human Resources * Provide HR local admin support e.g. employee data collection, data input, training follow up, maintain LMS systems (setting training sessions and participation in LMS meetings)
- Maintain the orientation and on-boarding process, to include: (schedule orientation sessions, send new employee packets, notify hiring manager of new-hire start dates, send on-boarding checklists to hiring manager, work with key stakeholders in the on-boarding process)
- Coordinate travel arrangements for out-of-town candidates
Provides Operational Support to India Business – Billings, Trade & Compliance, Logistics
Qualifications: * Major in Business or related technical field, and minimum of 4 years relevant business or office management experience
- Demonstrated exposure to and experience in various areas including General Administration, Accounting, Finance and Operations.
- Planning and organizational skills; Attention to detail and strong sense of follow through
- Well-developed interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint).
- Ability to determine priority of work necessary to meet required deadlines.
- Capable of independent decision making and maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Energetic, Friendly, Self-motivated who appreciates unique, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- This role involves constant interaction with MTS-US operations, hence should be flexible to work for extended hours if required
MTS Systems Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or veteran status. Sales Operations Manager Bangalore G&A – Finance & Admin Full-time Qubole, the leading cloud-agnostic, big data-as-a-service provider, is passionate about making data-drive…Senior Sales Operations Manager Bangalore G&A – Finance & Admin Full-time Qubole, the leading cloud-agnostic, big data-as-a-service provider, is passionate about making dat…The Seller support Operations team is looking for motivated self- starters who can work in a fast paced, data- driven environment. The successful candidate will be a proactive prob…