As a manager in the Intercity team in IndiaSA, you will help us fuel the growth of this category and have a measurable impact across the region using a combination of strategy, planning, stakeholder management and data driven decision making. Intercity is a fast growing category & a growth bet for IndiaSA for 2021. You will be in charge of improving product experience for our riders and drivers by collecting insights, understanding pain points and designing & implementing processes & campaigns that help elevate Uber as the preferred platform of choice for our riders and drivers.
You will need to be a strong planner and stakeholder manager to work together with our Ops, Driver Ops, Comm-Ops, Safety, Quality, CRM teams to ensure all decisions are coordinated and timely executed. Most importantly, you will need to be customer obsessed and continue to think of ideas of improving customer (rider and driver) experience. You will be responsible for delivering a truly magical experience every time someone books an Intercity on their Uber app.
What You’ll Do
- Be the voice of the rider and driver while collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders such as Driver ops, Rider lifecycle, CommOps, Quality & Safety in order win driver and rider favourability
- Collect rider and driver insights through CRM, research, focused discussions, calling programmes, support inbounds, and design & execute education campaigns to help solve rider and driver-side issues & concerns.
- Work closely with CommOps to help improve resolution quality and time and reduce defect rates for the category.
- Work closely with Safety & Quality teams to improve quality, eliminate fraud such as off-platform collusion.
- Create external benchmarking mechanisms to measure our customer experience and satisfaction (NPS) vs. industry standards.
- Aggressively experiment and innovate on various product hacks, process innovations, communication cadence to continually improve the rider and driver experience
- Solve business challenges through operational excellence based on robust analysis. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams (e.g., Driver Ops, CommOps, Rider Lifecycle, CRM, Quality & Safety)
- Plan and project manage multiple projects (across stakeholders) and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment
- We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Pick up Strategic/Growth Projects for the category
What You’ll Need:
- A customer-focused (almost obsessed) mindset to truly make every experience magical
- Analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits
- Data-driven decision making ability & sound judgment through analytical thinking to assess project performance & financial viability. Excel modelling skills necessary, proficiency in SQL a plus
- 4+ years of operational/analytical/commercial experience gained in consulting, customer experience or operations management.
- The ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
View & Apply