Requisition ID: 257865
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
This position is currently open for the best-in-class cloud-based Business to Business e-commerce Mobile product in SAP Ariba. The primary technology areas are Java, Web, REST, Micro services, Katalon, Angular JS, Spring & Spring Boot. The Mobile testing team works on test automation areas like Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Protractor, Junit Automation & Rest API Automation
About the team:
Mobile Procurement team builds the next generation solution for the procurement industry, which is intuitive, innovative and easy to use. We challenge ourselves to learn about the industry processes and translate them into a product with usability being the centerpiece and delight our customers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Qualify the features through manual testing in the early development cycle and automate the flows for regression testing.
- Analyze and decompose various integration points (Simulators) within and outside SAP Ariba’s Ecosystem and design a strategy to test and automate them.
- Automate 100% of test cases using Katalon, Appium, Protractor for client-side Mobile UI automation and Junit/TestNg/Rest for Web/Server-side automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with 4+ years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience (both Mobile & Web/Server-side).
- Excellent coding & Analytical skill in Java and must have experience in designing and writing Mobile UI tests and JUnit tests on the Web/Server-side.
- Experience in using any Bug Tracking, Test case management and Version Control Systems.
- Hands on experience with at least one scripting language ex. Perl, Java Script and at least one UI Automation tool ex. Katalon, Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Protractor.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.