Req ID: 99264
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Provider Contract Configuration Business Analyst to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
- 6 to 8 years of experience completing the configuration and design of provider contracts
- 4 to 5 years of Provider pricing configuration experience
- 3+ years conducting UAT in provider contracts or benefits configuration
- Possesses strong knowledge of claims processing and associated business processes
- Prior experience working with DST system pricer and Amysis system knowledge is a plus
- Ability to create and run basic system queries using SQL, Access or other tools is required
- Preferred: Knowledge of US Government HealthCare Plans Medicaid/Medicare
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.