The role will be accountable for creating vision for FinOPS efficiency tools in FinOPS, Credit, Deductions & Collections problems.
In this position, you will get an amazing opportunity to play a critical role in
implementing/building a wide array of financial systems. Your performance is
measured by your effectiveness in problem-solving, insights you give, the effectiveness of communication, and the initiative to drive ideas and implement them into action.
What You’ll Do
- Manage delivery via product features build/implement to solve for FinOPS, Credit, Deductions & Collections and manage risk to production systems
- Deliver and manage in a timely manner, products & feature rollouts to meet business requirements
- When assigned to a Key Project, work as part of the wider team to deliver the project requirements as per agreed scope, including writing functional specifications, system configuration and build, test planning and execution, training documentation and delivery, and contributing to on time and in budget Application deliverables and goals.
- Ensure assigned deliverables meet any expected standards for supporting SOX controls
- Where appropriate ensure required Regression testing takes place on the project deliverables within the Release cycle.
- Deliver projects transition into support, ensuring that all areas of transition are covered.
- Support Defect Resolution during project and Warranty period of Key Projects; ensure early escalation of issues when identified.
- Provide support for FinOPS, Credit, Cash Applications & Collection with system feature definition, customization and execution
- Involved in recommending decisions or resolutions, pro-actively on tickets assigned to the Functional area
- Manage own prioritization and address any conflicting priorities.
- Coordination with any 3rd party where necessary on day to day support activity
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 yrs experience or Master Degree with 1 yr experience in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Management Science or other quantitative field.
- Strong data, statistics, and analytical skills with a good grasp of SQL. Experience with Hive & Presto is a plus.
- A passion for hacking things together in order to solve the hardest problems
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Minimum 4 years experience in functional and configuration including project implementation involvement Understanding and possess in depth skills in FinOPS, Credit & Cash Applications and manage risk to production systems
- In depth knowledge of Customer and Material master data knowledge In depth FinOPS Cash Applications, Credit, Collections experience.
Bonus Points If any
- You understand how to execute, build, and get things done with limited resources
- Highradius/Getpaid/Creditpoint software, c-foria experience a plus
- You have experience with OLAP tools eg., Oracle, TM1, Hyperion etc.
- You have exposure to machine Learning
About the Team
We build and implement all finance systems, with teams specializing in process, product, implementation, project management and analytics.
Fintech at Uber enables all of the financials, compliance and operationally critical elements to fuel Ubers growth while maximizing for efficiency and scale. The team is growing and you will get to build for scale and with a sense of purpose.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together. Company- A Leading NBFC Designation – Area Sales Manager Product- Home Loans Channel- B2B , Other details…Looking for candidate who shall be responsible for acquisition of new business, growing potential accounts from existing value to its potential and execute projects to ensure repea…Assistant Manager – Home Loans B2B Dear Candidates, Greetings from Oloop! Openings for AM-Home loans for Hyderabad location. Job Description: Position – Assistant Manager – Hom…