Organizational Level 1 : Amdocs Global SmartOps
Organizational Level 2 : SmartOps Change mgmt. & Operations
Manager : Anu Banerjee
Talent Acquisition: [[recruiterName]]
Required Travel : Minimal
Open to Relocation : Relocation – No
Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : ₹25,000.00
- In case this job is open for Amdocs employees only “Refer Friend to Job” option is disabled
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
The PMO professional provides a formal, centralized layer of project control and integration in the unit/account program and serves as a trusted advisor to the program/project manager/service partner. The PMO assumes both execution responsibilities of specific project management areas, as well as project and program management governance support responsibilities.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for building and tracking holistic (E2E) program/project plan, covering all aspects of the program – including deployment, give and get, etc.
- You will ensure that the program/project is planned correctly, that the owner of each deliverable is identified correctly and that work is executed and aligned with the program/project charter in order to meet the KPIs and planned deliverables.
- You will be responsible for providing an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects within the program to enable better decisions making. Ensures that information is gathered and disseminated to all stakeholders/management.
- You will track and highlight trends and raise areas of concern regarding possible deviations from project and program plans.
- You will support program and project governance – perform project audits/reviews and extract lessons-learned.
- You will prepare risk management reports and statuses, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans.
- You will deploy effective and auditable methods for those areas under the Project Management Office’s responsibility and Implement project Management tools and best practices.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Experience working with project methodology and management, PMO processes (e.g. scheduling, budget management)
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (we are particularly interested in Agile)
- Ability to work in team environment and communicate with various levels – excellent communications skills are a must as you will deal with a range of characters, including very senior staff.
- Experience working as a PMO in a software/IT/ Telco organization –an advantage.
- Ability to embrace change and take ownership of your own work.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to serve as the project/ program focal point, and to directly contribute to the project success and customer satisfaction.
- You will be able to use your specific insights into variety of projects to overcome technical challenge while continuing to deepen your area of knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Learn More & Apply