As a Performance Marketing Ops Manager, you’ll be responsible for everything related to Performance Marketing in India and South Asia and partner with global teams to develop the strategy to the local needs. You’ll be the main POC within the region for Marketing and Operations teams and work hand in hand with them to identify the local challenges and opportunities to craft the best Performance Marketing response. You will own specific regional marketing projects, leading end-to-end strategy, coordinating the execution and working closely with the analytics team and other cross-functional teams to provide measurement and reporting.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key knowledge leader in region – input local context including legislative environment into global marketing communication and campaigns
- Work with marketing and operations teams to understand the challenges faced by the local business, and help develop scalable, regional projects to address these challenges
- Manage Performance Marketing activity (Paid & CRM) for India SA; collaborating with global teams to execute and deliver projects and campaigns.
- Analyze consumer patterns such as app download trends, conversion rate and competitor analysis to understand the effectiveness of media investment and advise on strategy.
- Help plan and prioritise key marketing tactics across lines of business and countries, to improve country growth, revenue and efficiency targets.
- Build trust between the global performance marketing org and local teams
- Advise on marketing tactics (promo, creative message) to be used in ads and CRM
- Assist with the localization/translation process of ad copies, creative, emails etc. of local marketing, and act as a quality control for global programs that are localized.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and organizational skills. You will work with a variety of partners and teams of varying technical ability, and across a range of projects.
- Strong familiarity with all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, DV360 etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing channel attribution, measurement frameworks, and key business and channel metrics.
- Ability to analyze and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other partners with decision making
- Strong Excel / data skills
- Experience in CRM (customer strategy, deployment or other) is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.