We are looking for an Operations Manager to help us fasten the growth of fleet partners and dealerships as key sources of supply growth in cities by designing and executing processes, projects, communications, and experiments driven by a deep and analytical understanding of our business. Fleet partners are entrepreneurs who manage their own fleet of drivers (and sometimes vehicles). They partner with Uber and play a major role in supporting our supply growth in a majority of India markets. Dealerships are key sources of new commercial vehicle supply.
What you’ll do:
- Project Management: Design, implement and analyse regional initiatives aimed at increasing the number of fleet partners and helping them grow their business with Uber
- Process Building: Build and roll out scalable processes designed to support cities in managing and farming fleet partners
- Thought leadership: Partner with local teams to innovate and share best practices for ops teams to grow their fleet partner supply
- Analytics: Heavy analysis of our fleet partners’ behaviours, growth and churn patterns to drive fast and cost-effective supply growth on our platform
- Strategy: Decide which projects and areas of fleet partner management the team should focus on and set a bold timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement: Proactively search for new features which could help fleet partners grow and run their business effectively
- Hustle: Take ownership of Uber’s growth in India and do whatever it takes to get the job done
What You’ll Need
- Operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy experience
- Consistent track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Very strong communication and organization skills
- SQL / HTML knowledge a plus, but not required
This role has currently been opened to facilitate movement amongst the India SA Rides Ops organization. We will consider employees from other teams in case we are not able to fill the role from the existing team.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.