Job ID: 95252
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, voice, and video infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- You will troubleshoot data networks, voice, and video infrastructure complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies
- You will get to maximize networks, voice, and video infrastructure performance; tune performance parameters by analyzing monitoring and trend analysis reports
- You will secure networks, voice, and video infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies and by defining and monitoring access
- You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, voice, and video infrastructure technology up to date
- You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stake holders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, voice, and video infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers
- You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks as well as in voice, and video infrastructure environment
- You will simulate data networks, voice, and video infrastructure incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, voice, and video infrastructure escalations from internal teams; and administrate and maintain data networks as well as voice and video infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
- You will Administrate and manage Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewall management
- You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
- You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional
All you need is…
- Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Min. Experience of 4 to 7 years in NOC environments supporting multiple customers & complex networks in a 24×7 environment.
- CCNA/CCNP/CCNA-security– security or Routing & Switching stream certifications.
- Good understanding & hands-on experience with configuring & troubleshooting Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, datacenter switching
- Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting ACLs, Network Address Translation (NAT) and Site-to-Site VPNs.
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, Load balancers, IP subnetting and TCP/IP model.
- Good in creating and maintaining relevant technical documentation. Extensive Knowledge in more than 2 areas of domain i.e. Layer 2 & 3 internetworking technologies, Data center Network Infrastructure.
- Expertise in designing & complex configuration of TCP/IP, routing protocols, Netflow, access-control lists, firewalls, DNS, VPN, IPSEC, AAA, TACACS
- Expertise with Wireless controllers, ACS, Load Balancers, all switches, routers and firewalls solution design and configuration
- Debug hardware & software system level problems in a multi-vendor multi-protocol data networks, voice and video infrastructure environment
- Mandatory: Hands on experience on OEM HW/SW: Cisco, F5, Fortinet, Juniper, Checkpoint,
- CCNA, CCNP one or more /equivalent certification is must
- Experience with management, reporting and automation tools (NMS – SolarWinds, HP NAS & Etc.. )
Why you will love this job:
- You are great at managing networks. We have vast networks as a large technology company that specializes in the communications industry. See where we are going with this…we need someone really good. What are you waiting for? This job is for you!
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field