Req ID: 99880
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a MEDICAL RECS CODING & TRANSC. SR. REP to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
In this Role you will be Responsible For :
- The coder reads the documentation to understand the patient’s diagnoses assigned
- Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes
- Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness & death is the role of medical coders
- Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities
- The main task of a medical coders is to review clinical statements and assign standard Codes
Requirements of the role include:
- 0 -1 Year of experience in any Healthcare BPO
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies in Life science/BPT/Pharm/Nursing
- Good knowledge in human Anatomy/Physiology
- 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools
- Ability to work scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST and the shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.
- Flexibility to accommodate overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
- Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in English to exchange information with our client
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.