Manager – Retail Measurement Service GURGAON /MUMBAI/BANGALORE
Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore
Unit: Retail Measurement Service
ABOUT THIS JOB??
At Nielsen we autonomously contribute to analysis that resolves specific Client concerns; serves as a liaison between Commercial team, Quality Assurance, Operations, Engineering, & Data Science teams with regards to Internal and External Client Projects. Data science drives everything we do here at Nielsen. Our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light. In this role on the Digital Product team, your work on innovative methodologies and data optimization will directly impact our business and our clients.
● Supervise a small client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible
clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance
● Client Management: undertake analysis for both RMS & Analytics and share integrated output
● Project Management: participate in managing analytics projects with Product Execution team
● Technical: acquire knowledge of both RMS & Analytical solutions by attending requisite training
● Financial Management: participate in financial discussions with team leader and provide necessary inputs
● Maintain an accurate, complete, up to date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
● Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
● Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
● Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
● Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients’ business needs
● Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to details. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes that. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
● MBA (desirable) with 4 to 7 years’ experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry
● Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
● Very Good Influencing, Persuading and Project Management Skills
● Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
● Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
● Strong presentation skills, Logical thinking, Strong command on excel
● Effective writing skills
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients.
Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com The Sr Maintenance Manager would be running maintenance operations for the Xchange Leasing India. The Xchange business involved managing a fleet of cars across the city which are l…Localization at Netflix is centered around linguistic excellence, a great team environment, and cutting edge technology. We are responsible for the translation and cultural adapt…Job Title: Support Account Manager Location: India, Mumbai Role Overview: The SAM is an assigned support management resource focused on driving the success of McAfee products…