Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: and .
Title: : Business Development Manager, South and East India
Reports To : Head- Strategic Accounts, TempRite® Engineered Polymers, South Asia
Division : TempRite® Engineered Polymers
Location : Bengaluru, India
Summary of Role:
This role is responsible for business development and implementing new business initiatives for TempRite South Asia through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Program manager for 2-3 key new business initiatives which are at initial stage
- These include initiatives around increasing revenue, reducing cost and improving profitability for TempRite South Asia
- The initiatives cover all aspects of the business (Marketing, NBD, Operations, Partnership/ alliances)
- Work with internal functions to develop business case and take approval from senior management
- Drive project management for key existing and new initiatives which are approved
- Generate momentum in business through internal reviews with identified teams. Solve any bottleneck, issues that arise to take the opportunity to next level
- Collaborate with local team (internal + partners) to drive project success
- Collaborate with Global team for scaling up these initiatives in other regions
- Act as one focal point for external and internal stakeholders for successful execution of key business ideas
- Build relationship with new partners to scale up Lubrizol’s presence in new areas
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline from an accredited university
- MBA from a leading B-school
- 5+ years of marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience
- Track record of delivering program goals and managing complex projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment
- Sound critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills. Proactively presents issues with recommended solutions, implications and alternate options.
- Deliver Results
- Strategic Thinking
- Building relationships
- Innovation- Business Case
About Us : Lubrizol Advanced Materials India Private Limited (LZAM) is part of The Lubrizol Corporation a Berkshire Hathaway company, an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies to customers in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
LZAM South Asia is having diverse business segments and plants in India and is responsible for business development of ingredients and additives for personal care products and pharmaceuticals; specialty materials, including plastics technology and performance coatings in the form of specialty resins and additives. Lubrizol’s industry-leading technologies in additives, ingredients and compounds enhance the quality, performance and value of customers’ products, while reducing their environmental impact.