Primary Responsibilities a. ThR Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Provide in-house advisory guidance within legal framework of STPI, so as to secure and safeguard the interests of STPI.
- Provide related legal support to STPI till the conclusion of the existing and proposed schemes.
- Legal review of all documents submitted by the applicants seeking for incentives under the aforementioned schemes.
- Assist STPI in preparation of the documents to be issued to the applicants (including various formats for undertakings, guarantee agreements, letters to be issued etc.).
- Provide professional advice on transaction structuring, tax (domestic and cross border), intellectual property (valuation, taxation, and deal structuring) and other such related matter to STPI.
- Ensure all documents submitted to STPI are in compliance with Company Law, Tax Laws, FDI norms and other such applicable laws of India.
- Provide legal assistance for all subjudice court cases.
- Vetting of guidelines and amendments thereto for all existing and proposed schemes, orders etc. that may require vetting from legal angle.
- Any other activity required with respect to the above outlined process
ProfileEducationDesired Skills & ExperienceEssential Criteria Must be LLB from recognized university with experience of 10 years and above asa practicing Advocate or in handling legal matters in Ministries / CLIENTs / PSU / Companies / Corporate Houses / Law Firms / Law Research Institutions.
- Experience in drafting rules / regulation/responses to legal notices.
- Experience in vetting contracts / preparation of affidavits etc.