Requisition ID: 251153
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and Objectives
IT Go-to-Market Services as part of IT Services is responsible for the planning, design, implementation and operations of IT solutions supporting SAP’s entire business process portfolio along its company journey, closely interacting with respective Lines of Businesses. We act as the Businesses’ trusted advisor and experts, driving together the simplification, harmonization and intelligence of our business processes, with the focus on Lead-to-Cash processes by living agile ways of working and adopting of state-of-the-art solution design embracing innovation and new technologies to achieve higher effectiveness.
We are reaching out for a SD consultant with a strong foundation in tax determination processes, who would like to support SAP’s own adaption of SAP’s Products and Solutions in the role of an IT Technology Consultant
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Our key expectations would be:
- Understand SAP business processes and assist in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Co-ordinate with key business stakeholders to understand country specific sales processes and identify solution approaches
- Gather country specific tax and legal reporting requirements coordinating with business and key stakeholders
- Understanding new business strategies, providing recommendations for automated solutions to support new strategies
- Identify and implement solutions to close the business requirement within the country specific legal timelines
- Drive continuous improvement of IT Solution and Service quality with focus on stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Identify improvements and innovations in business processes and methodologies.
- Translates product and business requirements into technical requirements
- Contribute to the aligned and consistent design and/or architecture of a product, part of a product or a specific architecture subject
- Drive innovation and early adoption of new technologies and solutions in close collaboration with
other teams within IT * Automate test scripts when and where possible with the help of data science methods and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills. Ability to work in virtual team and act as “team player”
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- In-depth functional knowledge of SD: end-to-end business processes, integration knowledge of Order to Invoice scenarios, SAP Pricing, Revenue and Tax Account Determination, Master Data (Materials, Condition records, Customer Master) topics.
- Strong knowledge on pricing determination, tax determination and finance integration topics
- Knowledge on sales and reporting topics on India GST or LATAM countries or European Union countries are preferred.
- End to end SD implementation and support project experience is required.
- Exposure to SAP Digital Compliance Solution (DCS) or e Documents framework is preferred.
- Experience on S/4 HANA and S/4 HANA upgrade topics will be an advantage
- Experience in working with interfaces (IDOCs, CPI etc.) and integration with third party systems
- Experience of working in agile environment methodologies such as scrum, following DevOps model.
- Knowledge on Convergent charging/Convergent Invoicing modules would be an advantage
- Exposure to Incident / Change / Problem Management
- Need to be prepared to offer help and expertise to Production Support team for any urgent production issue
- Develops strong working relationships with key customer contacts, serving as their main point of contact for product knowledge and implementation efforts
- 8 to 10 Years of relevant experience in SD, Tax determination, FI Integration.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.