The APAC Central Identity Operations Team ensures that Uber has compliant earners on our platform. As a Operations Manager under the Identity team, you will be in charge of crafting and implementing policies, identifying and implementing process improvements and reporting insights to the right stakeholders for the entire India SA market.
A successful candidate is a problem solve who is capable of managing multiple work streams and getting the right decisions from the right stakeholders. The candidate should drive project solutions and will be expected to build scalable processes and systems enabling internal and external stakeholders to leverage data and act upon insights. The individual will be expected to manage a diverse set of stakeholders across teams, businesses and geographies. The role requires data-driven skills, excellent time-management, and the ability to clearly articulate and present information for stakeholders at all levels of the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive projects and analysis to improve overall accuracy and efficiency
- Work cross functionally to drive process, metric and policy improvements with several key stakeholders
- Manage existing operations and implement new projects
- Communicate findings and results with various stakeholders
- Develop insights to support sustained business growth
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Proven relevant experience: whether it be in a start up, bank, consultancy, or corporate, you are someone who loves driving change in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business, economics, finance or any science-related fields
- Prior professional experience with optimisation, processes, systematic organisation, program/project management; experience working in a support organisation or for organisations known for stellar support outcomes is a plus but not necessary
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel proficiency
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the India SA market
- Proven communication and organization skills across Global stakeholders
- Flexibility – You have the ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Advanced Data Management and Analysis (SQL etc.)
- Experience with G-Suite
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.