Uber Greenlight Locations help new driver partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and serve as a logistics hub for the city.
Uber’s Greenlight team is part of the Community Operations India team. We implement strategy, planning, innovation, and business development for our network of Uber Greenlight Locations, which are one of the company’s key growth channels for getting drivers on the road and keeping them engaged with Uber. It’s an extremely rewarding and challenging team to work on because Uber
Greenlight Locations are the face of Uber for driver-partners, and our operations are essential for Uber’s growth around the globe.
The Greenlight General Manager – India oversees and maximizes the performance of all GLs in the country. To accomplish this, you’ll implement standard operating procedures for onboarding and engagement, and you’ll lead the team to innovate tomorrow’s new best practices. You’ll assist with the finances and people operations of the GLs in India. You will maximize the return on investment for GLs at a regional level.
You’ll also keep in close touch with a wide array of stakeholders within your region and at HQ to communicate business objectives and align priorities, making sure everyone is moving fast in the right direction.
Your leadership will instill inspiration and confidence throughout the GLs in your territory, bringing groups throughout the region together as a single team focused on building competitive advantage by growing and strengthening our driver network.
What You’ll Do
- Owning the success metrics for supply growth and operational SLAs, business targets, and financial performance of GLs throughout the region
- Optimize GLs in your region based on needs for supply growth and engagement of our driver-partners
- Hiring and training GL Managers & GL Co-ordinators for GLs in India
- Collecting and reporting on regional performance data, with a particular emphasis on trend identification and actionable insights
- Working with City Teams, Regional Teams, Facilities, and other stakeholders to manage space planning, budget and headcount
- Maintain consistency of operational efficiency and Partner experience at every GL in your region
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of operations management, retail management, management consulting, or support management experience
- Candidates with experience of handling large people organisations in retail, logistics, retail banking preferred
- MBA degree preferred
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly
- Customer Service – You are obsessed with providing the highest quality of service and driving-up NPS
- Determined – You have no problem getting your hands dirty and doing the gritty work that comes along with the higher-level thinking
- A leader – You lead by example and have experience empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get it done attitude
- High Emotional IQ – You expertly manage relationships with partners, influencers, seniors and co-workers
- Flexible and forward thinking – We need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Self motivated – You are self driven and are eager to make an impact in the way we serve our drivers/partners
- Stakeholder management – You are able to work closely with senior leadership from other functions comfortably
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together. Job Title :Client Servicing General Manager No. Of Vacancies 2 Education :Mba/Marketing Diploma Experience :+5 Years Job Location :Gurgaon Industry Type : Event /Mice Functio…Download iimjobs Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting last login: 13 Feb 2020 13/02 Assistant Consultant at Huquo Posted in 13 Feb 2020; Job Cod…Download iimjobs Jobseeker App and get a seamless experience for your job-hunting last login: 13 Feb 2020 13/02 Assistant Consultant at Huquo Posted in 13 Feb 2020; Job Cod…