Requisition ID: 252447
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose & Objective
As Customer eXperience & Solutions (CXS) team, we develop products & solutions that enable digital transformation for our customers. As the thought leaders for Application Lifecycle Management we develop the Cloud Application Lifecycle Management (CALM) platform with applications & services to support the complete application lifecycle for all SAP solutions. CALM is being built on the latest version SAP Cloud Platform – Cloud Foundry and is an essential part to deliver the Integrated Enterprise Suite. Our multi-cultural team is working on edge cutting technologies.We value technical excellence as much as teamwork, openness and trust.
Expectation & Task
- Review requirements & work with others on technical solutions, in an international environment with a DevOps mindset
- Be a very good team player in an agile scrum team with experience in agile product development
- Drive innovation topics & to discuss new ideas with product owner & be perseverant to explore solutions with excellent analytical skills. Should be able to identify performance bottlenecks & come up with novel solutions
- Be open to work on a significant, existing code base & can dig into it & get an understanding of how other people’s code works
- Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, & testing of client facing applications, proof of concept prototypes, Microservices
- Design & implement scalable web service APIs and master the “full application stack” from modeling business objects on the database up to modeling user friendly UI
- Demonstrate & review development deliverables with senior leadership & product management & ensure delivered functionality meets the requirements of external & internal stakeholders.
Experience & Education
- 6-10 years of programming experience
- M.Tech / MCA
- Strong Cloud development experience (pipeline, Visual Studio Code, Git (Gerrit & GitHub), Node & NPM, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes & Jenkins, oAuth, SAML, X.509, XSUAA etc) along with expertise in Node.js, Java, java script, UI5, ODATA V4/V2, CAP CDS framework, microservice architecture, multi target application
- Experience in agile development practices (SCRUM), test-driven development as well as model-driven development is required
- Expertise of developing in a modern object-oriented language is necessary, knowledge of ABAP OO would be very beneficial & knowledge of fundamental internet technologies (e.g. web service integration) is needed along with expertise in the cloud business & Saas applications
- Excellent writing & presentation skills & strong customer focus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.