A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get to apply your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on people’s lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming what’s possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space-age materials — this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, it’s a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, you’ll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. You’ll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
The Field Account Manager will be responsible for accelerating revenue for products and services within a defined territory working with a variety of customers across many applications and industries. Applying both strong technical and business acumen skills, the FAM will need to work collaboratively with the MTS Sales, Business Partners, Application Engineering teams and Customers to understand and help uncover needs in areas where MTS can help impact customer business and creates value. By owning, managing and developing customers as well as working closely with the wider MTS Sales organization the core focus of this role is to find, manage and win opportunities to accelerate the growth in India and to achieve quota.
Major Areas of Accountability: * Drive towards achieving and exceeding Sales Quota by creating, managing and winning sales opportunities by working jointly with appropriate members of the MTS team & Business Partners. Assembles and coordinates teams, as needed, for specific key opportunity or consultative team pursuits.
Maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline to ensure mid and long-term success. Provide detailed activity reports, metric information and update opportunities regularly. * Develops and executes an annual Territory Plan to achieve specified sales volume, ensuring all prospects and customers receive the level of attention appropriate to their business potential. Regularly monitors progress against the plan and makes modifications, as required, throughout the year.
- Builds successful relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in existing and prospective customers.
- Strategize around Partner Management and build Sales through Partners. Work with the partner to design, build and execute sales programs targeting customers to achieve pipeline and sales growth targets. Establish partner performance criteria demonstrating achievement of partner sales and business plan objectives. Ensure that all the Partners comply with the Legal and Contractual Obligations
Generates proposals/quotations, independently or with the assistance of other sales functions, in accordance with standard procedures and pricing guidelines. Develops consensus with customers on MTS value proposition(s) prior to solution building. Ensures proposal meets customer needs and clearly presents MTS’ value proposition. * Develops and maintains knowledge and expertise of the following areas to enhance sales effectiveness:
- MTS capabilities, products, components and services and how they apply to customer needs for Material Testing, Ground Vehicles & Structures
- Test methodology and Test technologies, and how to apply MTS offerings to satisfy specific customer requirements
- Customer base, customer organizations, customer needs and market trends affecting customers
Continuously monitors and responds to competitor activities and provides timely reporting to sales management and marketing.
Uses a system process to take opportunities through the pursuit cycle, ensuring each step is conducted and complete in a satisfactory manner prior to moving to the next step/stage. * Performs administrative responsibilities about sales accountabilities, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering with minimum 4 Years of Experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Basic computer and software skills
- Ability to work with high degree of personal discipline
- Presentation skills and ability to interface and work directly with customers
- Ability to build relationships and build consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Knowledge of competitive products
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Problem solving and analytical business skills
- Willingness to travel domestically 30-50% of the time, depending on the assigned territory
- Prior Knowledge in the field of Material Testing or Industrial Products would be an added advantage
MTS Systems Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or veteran status.
Posting Notes: Sales/Service | | | smart people. smart ideas. smart choice. A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth. Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a caree…smart people. smart ideas. smart choice. A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth. Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a caree…You will join a large growing company and work with some of our leading customers Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule Access to best in c…