Req ID: 102802
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a F&A Operations Processing Analyst to join our team in Chennai, Tamil Nādu (IN-TN), India (IN).
Min 5 Years in AML, KYC, Consumer Baking Back office Operations, Financial Investigative Services, Fraud Control, sanctions screening or operational risk.
More than 1 year experience in managing teams ( People Management)
- Familiar in working with excel and data analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Current team size should be minimum 10-15 associates
- Should be experienced in Core Banking System.
- Should keep himself/herself abreast with the current developments especially with regard to KYC/AML/CFT monitoring.
- Ability to apply concepts and organize work.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance and provide effective feedback.
- Management of daily activities of a team of call and Ticket mgt agents
- Ensures achievement of all system, team and individual Customer Service goals and standards
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate with client
- Experienced in goal-setting (defining and prioritizing specific, driving objectives)
- Managing escalations.
Job Requirements & eligibility Criteria:
Graduate (Any) with minimum of 5+ years of work experience in an international BPO Banking process.
- Excellent understanding or an SME of KYC/AML/CDD experience is mandatory
- Flexible to work in Shifts
- Excellent Oral & Communication skills in English
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.