Req. ID: 219781
The Micron NAND Process R&D group is responsible for developing state of the art high-density NAND memory technologies. As a Mask Generator Engineer within this organization you will be chartered with defining, generating and maintaining mask data for current and future NAND technologies.
You will be responsible for developing a generator code to generate final mask data from drawn base layer data. You will use this code to build all masks for the development of new technology from initial development to production ramp. All mask data should be generated in a timely manner and error free. Successful candidates for this position will have:
You will be working on software development projects that will improve the quality and efficiency of the business process and software tools. Requirements:
- Knowledge of computer programming and software: UNIX/Linux system, Python, Perl, Shell script, C/C++, SQL.
- Knowledge of appropriate CAD tools: Cadence df2/SKILL/K2view, Calibre/SVRF/TVF/TCL.
- The ability to interface with a wide variety of people with different skill sets: design, process, process integration, OPC, layout CAD.
- The capability to supply innovative solutions to fix complex problems relating to the generation of mask data.
- Fundamental understanding of CMOS operation and silicon processing sub 0.1um.
- Understanding of design rules, and basic processing issues that control them.
- Familiarity of layout issues associated with high density memories, electrical test structures, process monitors and alignment related structures.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry.
- BS + 2 years experience or MS or Ph.D. in EE, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Location : Hyderabad
Join a versatile team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we build helps make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while contributing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-RR1 || Tier 3 ||