Req. ID: 203326
eCommerce Analyst – Micron Consumer Products Group
Micron Consumer Products Group (CPG) is looking for an eCommerce Analyst to join our team in India. You will be part of a dynamic team and a liaison between key business stakeholders and the development team. This role will contribute to the success of our applications, including over 15 Web Sites, Portals, Digital, Assets Management and other services.
In this role you will closely work with Business stakeholder in US (responsible for all the web sites) and e-Commerce lead EMEA based in India. You will provide the actionable insights and recommendations to meet the ROI and growth goals for our e-commerce web sites. Need to have a key eye for data/patterns and A/B testing. This is a key role to deliver all the insights to all stakeholders so the key decisions can be made quickly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage Web Analytics to deliver actionable insights, both ongoing and ad-hoc, to best inform site optimization, customer journey evolution, and business decisions informed by web behavior.
- Work cross-functionally with web and insights team.
- Analyze traffic and customer behavior to inform digital marketing strategy and prioritize initiatives which increase conversion, improve customer experience, and drive sales
- Drive the growth of revenue for e-commerce site and CSAT for none-commerce i.e. content sites.
- Provide data for planning, execution and success of promotions, identifying products for promotion
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization’s Agile project lifecycle.
- Lead or participate in Agile ceremonies such as backlog grooming, sprint demos.
- Coordinate with product managers to triage, prioritize feature requests, bugs/defects, and other development items
- Breaks down complex requirements into User Stories written from a business perspective that can be coded and tested in short iteration.
Required education, experience and skills:
- Three plus years of experience years of experience with B2C eCommerce websites
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in marketing data analysis with Excel, SQL, CRM, BI, and web analytic tools
- Tableau experience a plus
- Comfortable with JIRA, Confluence or similar tracking and management tools
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, collaboration and motivational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with eCommerce systems; preferably Digital River
- Knowledge of the digital ecosystem and how eCommerce, web, mobile, social, search and channels work together to optimize behavior and acquisition
- Fluency in web analytics, eCommerce platforms, tag management, conversion funnels, and A/B testing
- Proficiency with web analytics systems, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Experience with website tagging systems, such as Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Marketing || #LI-INHYD1 || Tier 4 ||
Learn More & Apply