Job Title Developer
Who we are :
Founded in 1974, we invented the concept of financial spread betting. Today, we’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide. Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering our people to be brave, innovative, and inspiring. Join us, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
Where you’ll work :
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
- Agile workspaces and hot desks
- Private quiet rooms
- Breakout and refreshment areas
How you’ll progress :
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
- You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
What you’ll get :
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors, and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance, and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- Birthday off
- Two volunteering days leave per year
What you’ll do :
You should think about:
- Oracle SQL, PLSQL Development, and Unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Data Services team, Business, and QA Teams.
- Deliver Projects and deliver value.
Who you’ll be :
- Around 3+ years of experience in Oracle SQL, PLSQL, and Unix.
- Excellent coding skills in writing PLSQL Stored procedures, Collections, and Triggers.
- Excellent analytical and SQL query tuning skills.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouse Architecture and BI.
- Good knowledge of ETL and ELT processes.
- Good to have OBIEE 11g/12c Knowledge. RPD and Dashboards development.
- Good to have Python coding skills to take up Automation initiatives.
- Good to have some Core Java coding skills.
- Good to have some hands-on knowledge of how streaming technologies like Kafka works.
- Good to have a background in the Financial sector.
- The role demands 80% Development and 20% Support and sometimes out of office hours support as well. Really good, if Candidates are open with this model.
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager, and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership.
People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way, and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero-tolerance for bullying, harassment, or any other behavior that stifles innovation and collaboration.
Number of openings 1
Learn More & Apply