Req ID: 101686
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Database Admin Senior Specialist to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
· 6+ years of DBA experience in Oracle, SQL Server, or other commercial/open source database platforms
· Oracle E-Business Suite Certfied
· Experience with migrating mission critical database environments from one platform to another
· Experience working with high availability, disaster recovery and server tuning strategies including parameters, resources, contention, etc.
· Experience in Shell/Perl/Python Scripting
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
· Relevant Application/Database replatforming experience (Commercial to Open Source Engines)
· Knowledge of replication technologies such as Oracle GoldenGate, Amazon Database Migration Service, or similar
· Experience with mission critical databases across multiple database platforms
· Experience in Data Modelling, ETL/ELT workflow management desired & ability to write, tune SQL queries desired
· Experience in writing procedural language artifacts: PL/SQL, T-SQL, PL/pgSQL, stored procedures
· Experience in AWS Platforms and Service
· Experience with Custom/COTS Applications and their implementation/maintenance is highly desired
· Experience with TCP/IP Networking
· Understanding and ability to participate in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, business analysis, configuration management and quality control desired
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.