Req ID: 101649
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a CyberArk- Jr. Developer to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
- Implement new Privileged Account Management (PAM) platform using CyberArk product and integrate core set of Servers, Service Accounts during initial rollout of the solution
- Develop solution architecture using CyberArk components Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Private Ark administrative, Private Ark Web client, Central Policy Manager (CPM), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Privileged Session Manager (PSM)
- Implement all components of CyberArk such as Password Vaulting (EVP), PVWA, Central Policy Manager(CPM), Shared Account Password Manager (SAPM), Session Recording, Reporting
- Define PAM Use Cases, Develop Platform onboarding Process for Windows Servers (Server Accounts, Domain Accounts), Unix and , VMWare ESX Account Root Accounts, Database Server Accounts and Network Device Accounts
- Integrate 100+ Servers including Windows, Unix, Network Device, Databases with CyberArk
- Support System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing
Mandatory (Must) Experience
- 5+ Years’ of IT experience with minimum 3 years’ experience with CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM) Design, Implementation and Server onboarding
- Strong working knowledge of CyberArk core architecture, vault management, password management, policy management, integrating Servers, application password management using CyberArk
- Support System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Production Rollout
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- CyberArk certification will be added advantage.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.