The person should have strong knowledge as well as experience in Order Life Cycle. This includes knowledge of various sub processes which contribute to completion of the cycle such as Quote Request and Generation, Order Creation, Product Life Cycle, Invoicing and Revenue Recognition.
Primary job responsibility will be to create Requisitions and Processing of Sales Orders against Requests received from Internal Customers at Keysight. Interaction with representatives of Supplying Organizations, dealing with requestors for any clarifications/additional Details & other teams whose inputs are needed to process the requests. Job includes keeping a track of the ‘In Progress’ requests till they are finally converted into a Sales Order.
Key Responsibilities would include (And not limited to):
- Processing Internal Orders in ERPs (Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce)
- Ensure that the SLAs for the process are met consistently and any gaps expected are highlighted well in advance to the Process Owner
- Address Queries from other team (supporting our process, Finance teams) to close any issues.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the process and make through Quality Initiatives.
- Maintain follow-up on open orders in the pipeline working with Planners, Factory ensure shipment and early SSD for the products.
- Resolving Pricing and Costing issues while booking the order
- Requires previous experience of working on an ERP platform (preferable Oracle Order Management)
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills and Good Team Player as the Job requires working closely with internal teams.
- Understanding and experience of Quality Concepts and methodologies (Lean or Six Sigma)
- Strong Knowledge of MS Excel and other Office tools
- Good Analytical Skills to understand customers’ requirements and translate into Order Requirements
- Result oriented individual with Strong desire to make contribution to the Business
- Ability to think independently towards Improvement of the Processes working on
- Experience in working in a 24X7 environment as per required by business
- Graduate in any stream through a Full-Time course, with relevant experience in OM/ Q2C (2-3 years)
- Ability to understand business direction and map these into process requirements and solutions
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only): Not Applicable
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : India : Haryana : Manesar
Job ID : 36336
Job Description The person should have strong knowledge as well as experience in Order Life Cycle. This includes knowledge of various sub processes which contribute to completion…
Job Description Position title Client Services/Customer Care Support Specialist (IC5) Location India Business Function Customer Services – Tax Solutions Reporting to …
WE’RE LOOKING FOR Customer Service Management Specialist Employment type Regular / Permanent Location Unitech Business Park, Tower- A,, Second Floor ,South City 1, Gurgaon, H…