Location:Mumbai : India Management Office (LR_L000156)
Position Category:Administration/Business Support
Department:IN710064 : MH – MUM INSPECTION NC OPERATIONS (IN710064)
Position Type:Employee Regular
To support the delivery of a professional and responsive service to internal and external clients.
- Contribute to sustaining our existing business.
- Be the first point of contact for client’s request for services and process these requests (from price request till after sales). Ask questions to understand the client needs, issues and expectations, explain the service offering ensuring that any leads that require sales team involvement are forwarded to the relevant team members.
- Generate and follow-up on standard client quotes, purchase orders and contracts, liaising where necessary with operations, sales and marketing and group services to clarify information and resolve any potential issues.
- Pursue quotations issued to client to complete the sale thus increasing the overall sales success rate
- Proactively increase transactional sales and meet team sales targets by identifying and successfully pursuing potential repeat purchases, contract renewals etc
- Deal with queries and build relationships with internal/external clients taking personal responsibility for ensuring that the client needs are met.
- Proactively identify and action opportunities for the department and greater LR to add value and provide additional services to clients collaborating closely with the Team Leader to do so.
- Review work scope, process orders and upload into the appropriate system to create work instructions with assigned work order project numbers.
- Drive superior utilisation levels by ensuring resources are correctly and effectively assigned in line with project / client requirements.
- Drive superior utilisation by managing and updating the surveyor’s appointment diary; ensuring that appointments are both time efficient as well as geographically practical.
- Liaise with client and operations to schedule work and communicate date, scope of work and or any changes/amendments to all relevant stakeholders
- Receive and review documents relating to work carried out and issue pro-forma invoices to the SSC
- Achieve superior level of Customer Experience / Service Excellence
- Smooth processes / short throughput times (related to the Customer Effort Score)
- Delight and surprise clients (related to the Net Promotor Score)
- Prioritise and process all activities in accordance with documented processes and agreed deadlines in line with contractual requirements, cost structures and budget constraints.
- Support the resolution of any client queries and disputes to aid the payment collection process and to maintain financial KPI’s within the targeted level for the team. Ensure lessons learned are communicated and embedded in the team-propose actions to reinforce.
- Handle telephone queries efficiently to give clients confidence that they are dealing with professional representatives of the company who are able to assist with their queries.
- Proactively support any query from suppliers and subcontractors and chase with SSC for payment
- Coach and mentor other team members, as appropriate, to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by proactively putting forward new ideas proactively implementing change.
Note : Within the multidisciplinary Service Delivery Support department employees can have a specialism relating to specific tasks and/or services we deliver. These will be locally inscribed in a (department-) matrix.
Technical / Professional Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- At least 6 years working experience in externally client facing roles. Preferably in B2B relevant industry as LR and our clients operate.
- Fluent English skills in both written and verbal communications
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Internet, PowerPoint, Databases
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multitask
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Effective time management with the ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Confident decision maker and creative problem solver.
Copyright © Lloyd’s Register 2020. All rights reserved. . .
The Lloyd’s Register Group comprises charities and non-charitable companies, with the latter supporting the charities in their main goal of enhancing the safety of life and property, at sea, on land and in the air – for the benefit of the public and the environment. ( )