Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 231741
As a Customer Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for interacting with our customer base to maintain and grow Micron’s customer relationships. It will be vital for you to collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure market share and sales plan goals are met, while considering Micron’s best interest. In Order Management Organization, we seek to make the order process as efficient as possible and ensure we take full ownership and responsibility for solving any customer issues. This will require you to build and maintain a network of contacts with internal teams to help support and ultimately provide an outstanding experience for Micron’s customers. As a Customer Sales Operations Specialist, you will achieve this by continually seeking our Order Management Organization’s Objectives; Outstanding Customer Experience, Sales Efficiency, Optimize Revenue, , Inventory Management and Professional Development.
- Sox compliant order entry and management of orders.
- Day to day management of customers’ accounts ensuring that a , collaborative and relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure proactive steps are taken to optimize sales plans, maintain target inventory and meet other metric goals.
- Proactive monitoring/analyzing of sales forecast to identify gaps between supply and demand.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners for operational efficiency.
- Focal point for customer related operational issues /escalations.
- Identify and strive for continuous improvement including the establishment of global standard methodologies for customer support.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization’s products and services to support sales efforts, as well as Customers’ products and market to better serve customers’ needs and to represent Customer at Micron.
Desired Skills :
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Upbeat teammate with a proven drive for high performance.
- Adaptability to change in a highly multifaceted/exciting work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage your own time.
- Self-motivated, driven, dedicated, and willing to learn with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently, English is desirable; additional languages are considered an asset.
- Knowledge on basic to intermediate Supply Chain is desired.
- Adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Intermediate digital literacy in Microsoft Office. Experience with ERP/CRM systems (ideally SAP, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Model N). Must demonstrate a technical aptitude to learn new software tools.
- Basic finance and accounting knowledge is desired.
Experience : 7+ years related experience in similar job.
Location : Hyderabad
Join a versatile team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we build helps make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while supplying to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
Keywords: Hyderabad || Telangana (IN-TG) || India (IN) || Supply Chain || Experienced || Regular || Supply Chain/Logistics || #LI-RR1 || Tier 3 ||