The Community Operations Manager – Analytics is integral in providing quality reporting and analytics needs to stakeholders while managing functional sub-teams.
He or she will be expected to understand, translate operationally and fulfil stakeholder requests using available resources, and provide coaching and guidance to the analysts under his or her team.
What You’ll Do
Although what you do day-to-day may vary greatly, the general goal and focuses include the following:
- Help build a fantastic team: directly manage a growing team of technical data analysts, shaping the direction of a new and quickly evolving role at Uber
- Manage a team of 10-15 analysts
- Build partnerships with other Uber functions and deliver on their reporting and analytics tasks
- Review data models, queries, and ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our teams running at full speed
- Build tools and systems for teams across geographies to help them leverage all of Uber’s data
- Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends, generate insights and add value to our partners
- Define, create, improve, and automate reporting methods
- Work with different teams and HQ business partners to understand the “Why?” in addition to the “What?” behind Uber’s biggest challenges
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 4 Years of hands-on Experience in Data and Business Analytics (SQL & Excel proficiency must, any other coding language like Python, R is huge plus)
- Stakeholder Management Experience – Experience of handling multiple Stakeholders, interacting with them on a consistent basis, understanding their priorities, requirements and providing them data driven solutions
- Team Leading Experience – Experience of leading/mentoring a team of atleast 5 members efficiently and coaching and helping them to perform at their highest potential.
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal and written is required.
- Ability to understand the Business Requirements of different Lines of Businesses, de-constructing them and helping the reporting analysts provide data-driven solutions
About the Team
We, at UBER HYD-COE Analytics supply our stakeholders with relevant and timely reports and analysis that enable them to make the best decisions possible from strategy to operations
- Aim: To empower our stakeholders to decide the best course of action by providing them reliable and accurate data, reporting and insights
- Mission: To continuously develop top notch talent who will be able to respond to the various reporting and in-sighting challenges posed by our stakeholders
- Goals: To improve risk management, enable faster decisions, enhance LOB performances and reduce costs for top class customer satisfaction and business growth
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together. Synchrony Changing Whatâs Possible Synchrony (SYF) is a premier consumer financial services company delivering customized financing programs across key industries including ret…Synchrony Changing Whatâs Possible Synchrony (SYF) is a premier consumer financial services company delivering customized financing programs across key industries including ret…Synchrony Changing Whatâs Possible Synchrony (SYF) is a premier consumer financial services company delivering customized financing programs across key industries including ret…